Tag: Get To Know .. Yours Truly!

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Welcome back loves, today I'll be doing my first TAG! I love watching and reading tags, especially if they're fun and informative at the same time. I love watching Miss Glamorazzi and From Head To Toe because they do amazing tags and they also make amazing videos ranging from reviews, hauls and make-up tutorials so definitely check them out if you haven't already!



So .. here I go I guess - GET TO KNOW ME
  1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
    My hair is definitely straight from top to bottom. All Asians have long, straight hair so I guess I sit in this category! Haha.
  2. What is your natural hair colour?
    I guess it's black but dark brown when I walk into the sun? I'm not too sure anymore because I've dyed my hair A LOT since then.
  3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
    I go to salon of course! It would be a disaster if I was to do it myself. But yeah, my cousin has her own hairdressing salon so that's where I get my hair cut, coloured or styled.
  4. How often do you wash your hair?
    Usually I wash it everyday because my hair is thin and get's oily quickly if I don't wash it everyday. But lately, I try to keep the natural oils in my hair because it's healthier, so now I wash it every second day.
  5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
    I go to work everyday so usually I just leave it down or tie it up :)
  6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
    I do it myself most of the time or my mummy does it for me when she has the time. I don't really like going to a salon because it's a little overpriced (not really, I'm just lazy haha) but I would if I was overseas! Need my pamper time haha.
  7. How often do you change your nail polish?
    Not often anymore cause I'm not allowed to have nail polish on when I go to work which is a major bummer.
  8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
    Polish .. my toes? I'm assuming you're asking if I paint/maintain my toe nails? Haha. Well I am quite lazy when it comes to my toes but lately I've been trying to keep them clean and filed. I haven't painted them in a while though. I would paint them after my paint my finger nails but not anymore!
  9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
    Umm depends really, I usually take maybe 20 minutes or half an hour even? I haven't been wearing make-up that much because I wanna concentrate more on my skincare routine. Although, if I'm going out for a night then it might take me a bit longer cause of all the eyeshadow business (usually it's like BB Cream, Blush, Eyeliner and Mascara).
  10. What do you do first, face or eyes? 
    FACE! Always, not sure why.
  11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
    I'm not the type to collect make-up unless it something that I really want and is worth it's price. I wouldn't go buy every collection MAC releases but I wouldn't mind picking up items that I am sincerely interested in or actually need it. 
  12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
    I am all for fake lashes, I love them so much and I have so many to choose from. The look that false eyelashes create is really, in my opinion, enchanting! I don't obviously where them on a daily basis but going out with friends to clubs, parties or bars, definitely A MUST!
  13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
    I have my days sometimes, when I wake up early enough hehe.
  14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
    Nope, unless I'm coming from a previous event but usually, nope! I prefer to be all naturaaaaal baby!
  15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
    I would and I will probably tomorrow unless I wake up early enough to do so! I don't mind people seeing my bare skin, I'm just working anyways. No biggie.
  16. How many high end products do you have?
    Very few actually, my high end make up consists of MAC, Benefit Cosmetics, Smashbox, Urban Decay, The Balm and Too Faced.
  17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
    I AM SO LAZY! I literally have make-up brushes laying on top of my make-up table sitting there, waiting to be cleaned. I will try to wash them more often though!
  18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
    Depending on the event, if it's something big then I will definitely plan the night before or even a few days before to find the perfect outfit! But on most days, whatever pops into my mind first :)
  19. How often do you change your handbag?
    All the time! You can never go wrong with changing your handbag/clutch to make your outfit. Changing handbags/clutches is essential for me.
  20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
    Usually 9.30am or 10am and I usually sleep around 12.30am or 1am ..
  21. How often or when do you work out? 
    I used to work out, but I'm starting to get back into it! It's exciting hehe.
  22. Left-handed or right-handed?
    Right-handed.
  23. How tall are you?
    I'm about 160cm?
  24. Do you speak a foreign language?
    Vietnamese.
  25. How many pets do you have?
    I don't have any pets but I plan to have a puppy when I get my own house :)
  26. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
    I do sometimes I guess, I like to see what other people are interested in so I take my time to read them too after reading a post.
  27. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
    Not really ..
  28. How did you come up with your blog name?
    Lady Gaga actually! One of her albums or something ages ago was called "Haus of Gaga" I think and voila! Haus of Makeup
  29. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
    My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet, I'm sorry if pictures aren't as clear! :(
  30. How often do you clean your room?
    Everyday. Can't live in a messy room.
  31. What is your favourite colour?
    Blue, but surprisingly my blog is pink/coral.
  32. Do you swear?
    Fuck yes.
  33. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
    It's late and so I'm gonna go watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S hehe
I hope you guys enjoyed and learned something new!

Until next time, xx
Nina Ngo 

2 comments :

  1. Enjoyed the fun tag questions and knowing you in fun way!
    Great bolg btw ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! You should do it aswell! :)

      Delete

Popular Posts