WANT IT WEDNESDAY // 10JUN15

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Hello gorgeous people of the internet, welcome back to my blog. It's been awhile since my last Want It Wednesday post so here I am today with another list of makeup products that I don't necessarily need but would love to have in the near future, hehe. Let's jump straight into it!

1. Glamglow Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser (retails for $56)
I remember watching someone on YouTube using this product and was so intrigued so once it was released on Mecca I was all over it! I have combination to oily skin so I'm really wanting to see how my skin will react to it, it could potentially be my new favourite cleanser! We'll see.

2. NARS All Day Luminous Foundation (retails for $70)
I tried a sample of this foundation and absolutely loved the coverage and finish. Every time I try to get my hands on it, my shade is never in stock so hopefully my local Mecca stocks it soon! I think it works quite well with my oily skin, but that's another story!

3. Benefit Roller Mascara (retails for $38)
I've been hearing nothing but great reviews for this mascara and really want to give it a go to see how it looks on my tiny, thin and sparse lashes. I'm loving the curved wand and rubber bristles, it looks like a winner to me! Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

4. Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection (retails for $48)
Eyeshadow palettes are one of my favourite things to buy! They're just so beautiful to look at and not to mention use! I'm still on the fence about this palette though since I already own the Chocolate and Semi-Sweet Bars .. but why not?!

5. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Chihuahua (retails for $28)
This is such a gorgeous shade, it's definitely a Kylie Jenner inspired shade and kind of reminds me of Whirl from MAC! I tested it in stores and it's super creamy just like all their other shades. If you've tried or have Tonkin from NARS, you'll love this one too! Can't wait for it to be stocked again!

6. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator (retails for $47)
OH. EM. GEE. Have you guys seen the embossed detail on this highlighter? I actually die cos it's so gorgeous! I probably would never touch it because .. I just can't. But I've really been into highlighting my face during the cold Winter here in Melbourne! And also I saw Angela from @beautywithangelaa (on Instagram) talk about it and knew I wanted it straight away!

And that's just a little insight into my never ending shopping list .. let me know in the comments if this is also your current life sitch. But I hope you just enjoyed, it was a short post but I'll be back with another one soon! Hope you're having a lovely day and if you've tried any of the products mentioned above, let me know how you like them!

Until next time, xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts