MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE // MAY 2015

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Hello loves! Welcome back to Haus of Makeup and today we're going to be talking about the products that have made it into my Everyday Makeup Routine. I've switched up a few products in the past month (you can read my previous EMR here!) and I thought I would give you guys an update and also my thoughts on all the products used. It's Winter here in Melbourne and on most days I like to go for a simple yet glowy look since my skin becomes alittle more drier during this season but no fear, I'll be doing an updated skincare routine soon to let you guys in on how I keep my skin hydrated! Let's get started!

For my base, I've been head over heels in love with the new Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation (I'm in the shade 60 Sand Beige) when it was first released on Australian shelves. It has slowly but surely taken over my number one drugstore foundation, L'Oreal True Match with it's great coverage, the way it blends, fantastic finish and how incredibly lightweight it feels on the skin. Let me know if you want an in-depth review!

We all know that Mecca Maxima has finally released Urban Decay in Australia and of course at the grand opening, I was sitting in line for almost 3 hours to get my hands on all the goodies! Since then, I've fallen in love with the Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation and have been using it in conjunction with the Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation to give me some extra coverage but without the cakey-ness. It's has a velvety, soft texture and don't get me started on how gorgeous the packaging is. Let's just say .. it's out of this world!

Nothing new here, my Sigma Brow Duo has lasted me for so so long and it's been my best friend since day one. Great pigmentation and gives my brows a nice and natural finish.

The Benefit Gimme Brows has worked its way into my makeup routine after I finally got my hands on it during Christmas last year. I have it in the shade light/medium and it's the perfect shade for my brows and hair at the moment and dries to a matte finish. Not going to go into too much detail because I have a review coming soon!

An oldie but a goodie, I can't see myself steering away from the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner (read my review here) any time soon unless I find something else to replace it. I made a Sephora order quite awhile ago and I actually purchased the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner aswell so I'm waiting for my Stila one dry out first before I try the Kat Von D. You never know, it might be a future favourite ;)

Another lover of the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, I've been using this bad boy since purchasing it mid last year from Sephora KL. Again, I won't go into too much detail as I'll have a review coming up soon! Hehe.

Another long time love of mine, I purchased this bad boy during Valentine's Day last year and have been using it ever since. The Stila Sweet Treats Bronzer has been my go-to bronzer because I'm more so into the natural, bronzy and glowy type look this season and this is the perfect shade to compliment my skin at the moment! I highly recommend this product, I'm pretty sure they still stock it on Beauty Bay :)

You guys know that coral blushes with golden shimmers is ma boo thang but lately I've been into matte blushes! I know right? NARS Gilda and Marc Jacobs Blush in Promiscuous have been my favourite blushes this season because I've been into highlighting my face (despite my oily skin)! They're both a beautiful, natural pinky shade which would compliment many different skin tones. They're universal and have fantastic pigmentation. Trust me, a little goes a long way.

As I mentioned above, I've been into the highlighting scene and have been obsessed with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. Because of my oily skin, I tend not to gravitate towards highlighters that have too much shimmer. Dim Light has the perfect finish for my skin - it's soft and focused finish leaves the skin looking radiant and healthy. I highly recommend this product!

Now last but definitely not the least, lip products! I've been wearing so many different lip combos this month but I'm going to narrow it down. NARS Tonkin has been my absolute go-to lippy. It's seriously a Kylie Jenner shade and it compliments my skin tone. I love the matte finish and how it goes with any makeup look. Colour Pop Cosmetics LBB has been another favourite. It's a deep, bold, berry red//pink/purple kinda shade that suits this cold Melbourne weather - I love it. And to top it off, NARS Audacious in Anita. Perfect nude shade, I'm so so happy I picked this one up. Gorgeous, pinky nude shade with the perfect formulation. Can't do wrong!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading my Everyday Makeup Routine! See any of your favourites? Let me know down beeeeeelow! Remember to follow me on my social media @ FacebookTwitterInstagram and Bloglovin'! <3

Until next time honeys, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts