Monthly Favourites | November

Saturday 7 December 2013

Okay, so I lied, they're not monthly because I've been neglecting these types of posts! But I will get better at them in time .. hopefully! But today I'll be sharing my November favourites with you guys and what I've been loving!

  1. Firstly is the L'Oreal True Match Powder in W3. You guys, this pressed powder is so amazing, I brought this on my Sydney trip and it just worked wonders for my oily skin and it added a little more coverage to my face without looking cakey. It's smooth, fine and a little goes a long way and it also is the perfect shade for my skin. I has a great mirror on the inside and I just love it. I really recommend it. I would personally buy this as a cheaper alternative to my MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder (since it's cheaper)
  2. Next up is the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. I'm sure all you bloggers and readers out there have seen and swatched this beautiful highlighter and have fallen deeply inlove with the shade and pigmentation of this product. I had my cousin buy this for me whilst he was in America and it was the best decision I've made! Not only was it cheaper over there, but the product itself is divine. The colour payoff is beautiful and gives the most natural glow to the skin without making you look like a walking disco ball. 
  3. My Sleek Face Form Kit is another favourite for this month because of it's versatility. It comes with a lovely highlight, matte bronzer and a peachy blush with golden shimmer. It comes with a decent amount of product which in my opinion, will last me for awhile! I took this travelling with me because it had everything I needed in one compact. It matches my skin perfectly and afforable as well! Great pigmentation, I suggest you guys pick up any of Sleek's blushes or bronzers because I'm telling you now, you won't be disappointed.
  4. A new item to my collection is the Maybelline theCOLOSSAL mascara in Black (Waterproof). I'm not the biggest fan of Maybelline Mascaras because I think their brush designs are too much for my short, sparse and little eyelashes. But when I saw my cousin using this mascara, I knew I had to try it out for myself. If you read in one of my previous posts, I recently picked up the Shu Ueruma Eyelash Curler and using that in conjunction with this mascara is a winner, winner, chicken dinner! I am inlove with this mascara because: 1. It's waterproof and 2. It holds my curl all day and night. I really recommend it, plus, I really love the wand for this mascara.
  5. Last but not least is my L'Oreal BB Cream in Light. Usually I'm in the shade Medium but when swatching both shades in store, they seem to oxidise quickly so I opted for the Light. At first I wasn't a fan of this BB Cream, I felt like it added no coverage whatsoever and had a weird concept of containing small beads which contained the shade and would pop when you rubbed it into your skin. But now, I am loving this BB Cream, it gives me the right amount of coverage and feels super lightweight! 
Another month has come and gone and now we are in December, a month full of joy and happiness. I hope you guys enjoyed reading my post and please, comment down below with your November or any favourites you may have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts