JANUARY FAVOURITES // JAN15

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Hello beauties, welcome to my first monthly favourites! I don't have much to show you this month as I've really only stuck to the same products but hopefully it will be enough to keep this post interesting, haha! Let's start shall we?
I've loved using the L'Oreal Infallible foundation which made an appearance in my Best in Beauty 2015 Edition (read it here) lately to give that flawless, light to medium coverage that I desire. I won't talk too much about it as I'll be doing a review in the next coming week or so.

Going back to my light to medium bronzers, I've been enjoying the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate. Some say it's way too light to use as contour but I think it's perfect for my medium skin with yellow undertones. As much as I love a great defined cheek with my NARS Laguna, I've been leaning towards a more natural contour to compliment my blush and highlight. 

Going back to another old faithful, I've been using my Sleek Face Form Palette for my blush and occasional bronzer. I think the rose gold blush is just a perfect coral toned blush with golden shimmer which you all know is my favourite. The highlight is also really gorgeous, complimenting the blush perfectly but subtly.

I've been using the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light throughout the month after neglecting it for awhile. I dust this all over my face like a finishing powder and it just gives the most healthy, glowy and flawless finish, I absolutely love it and highly recommend this powder if you're looking to splurge a little bit!
(Some swatches from the Lorac Skinny Palette)

My go-to eyeshadow platte at the moment is from Lorac and it's the Skinny palette. It's a great neutral palette that is versatile enough to create a day to night look.  I like popping the gold or copper shades all over the lid and adding a matte brown shade to add definition and smokiness and a cream shade to the inner corners to add some brightness to the eyes. It's so affordable and is small enough to carry in your makeup bag and definitely a winner if you're going to travel overseas or interstate.

I haven't talked about the NARS Audacious a lot of my blog but my go to lipstick is Anita - a perfect pinky nude, perfect shade to compliment any makeup look. It's creamy and smooth, making application easy and effortless. Lovely shade, great formula and sleek packaging.

And that's a wrap! I hope you all enjoyed, what were your favourites for the month? Any recommendations? Until next time, follow me on my social media for more updates! FacebookTwitterInstagram and Bloglovin' :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts