WANT IT WEDNESDAYS // 21JAN15

Wednesday 21 January 2015

HELLOOO everyone! Welcome back to my blog, I hope you're all having a great week! I'm starting a new series (not really new or anything special, haha) called Want It Wednesdays where I share with you what's on my current wish list! This could potentially be a weekly, fortnightly or monthly series, just depending on the time and if anything tickles my fancy! I've been pretty good with my spending as of late, especially during Christmas and I guess I carried it into the New Year. In saying that, here's what's on my list and I'm hoping I can get my hands on all of them!

Hourglass Modernist Palette
Surely everyone has heard of these palettes which will be released at Mecca during March, 2015! I've had my eyes on this palette ever since it was released on .. net-a-porter I want to say but I could be wrong. I've seen swatches of this bad boy and my gosh, it's so gorgeous it actually takes my breath away! I think I might need to invest into all of them.

NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette
Another eyeshadow palette? Really Nina, really? I just can't deal with how stunning this palette looks in the pan. I think this is a great palette for those who love a great day to night kind of look. It has a beautiful variations of shades that compliment each other. I think the Beige, almost champagne shade would look really nice with the deep berry shade with the black accentuating the outer corner for a really sexy evening look.

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
Okay it's getting ridiculous now. More eyeshadows? How many eyelids do I have?! You guys, I've seen and heard so many people raving about these eyeshadows and how much better they are compared to MAC - not to mention their unbeatable price tag. I've been doing some research and looking at swatches of each shade and have narrowed it down to about 14 shades, but I would love your suggestions! Is there any other products from MUG I should be looking at? Let me know!

Urban Decay On The Run Palette
It's a joke you guys, it's actually A JOKE how many palettes are on my wish list at the moment. I'm actually contemplating if I should even add this in because I have a problem .. but it's okay - I'll add it in anyways! I was really skeptical about this palette at first because it was another 'Naked' product but after looking and analysing the product, it has a really great shade selection and basically everything you need in one palette. It's also a great way to try to products, especially since I don't own many!

Tom Ford Lipsticks
This wish list just gets more expensive by the minute. Apart from my YSL lipsticks which I was such a kind present from my friends, I've never spent a crazy amount on just one lipstick. But looking at some recent swatches and purchases from other makeup lovers, I couldn't resist the packaging or formula. They need to get into my collection ASAP.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what's on my wish list, what's on yours?! Let me know. Until next time, follow me on my social media! Facebook, Tweet tweetInstagram and Bloglovin' :3

1 comment :

  1. Thank you darling! I'll check it out as soon as possible! <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts