Priceline 40% OFF Cosmetics | Haul

Monday 25 November 2013

Long time no blog, guys! I hope you've all been well. I'm very well behind in sharing what I bought during Priceline's 40% off sale but hey, better late than never right? Priceline is killing my wallet with their amazing 40% off sales, I love it! Let's jump straight into it.
Lucas Papaw Ointment |
This wasn't actually on sale but I knew I needed to pick up another one since I was running low! I've repurchased this time and time again and still lives up to its claims, I really recommend this ointment if you suffer from burns, cuts or dry skin!

Maybelline 'the COLOSSAL' Mascara |
This is my first time trying this mascara after hearing my cousin talk about it. It has a bent wand (which I love, similar to Covergirl Clump Crusher wand but instead with fibre bristles) and is also waterproof which keeps my curl nice and up all day! I feel as if the formula is a little bit wet when applied but dries quickly and has a decent staying power.

Niver Lip Balms in 'Chamomile and Calendula' and 'SPF 30' |
My favourite lip balm of all time is the Chamomile and Calendula, I've bought it countless times and it is literally my holy grail item. I also picked up the SPF 30 lip balm as well as Summer is slowly around the corner in Australia and I want to keep my body, face and lips protected! I do notice that it leaves a very white cast (just like when you apply sun screen to your body) on the lips which I think is a little weird but interesting!

L'Oreal True Match Power in 'W3' |
I've heard all about this famous setting powder around the blogosphere and on YouTube so I decided to pick one up to use in conjunction with my True Match foundation. I've been using this for a few days now I can safely say that I am really enjoying the coverage and texture of this powder. It's been finely milled and has a lot of colour payoff!

Face of Australia Loose Setting Powder |
Last but not least, a famous setting powder which has been recommended by the beautiful Lauren Curtis from Lauren Beauty in almost all of her videos! I've never tried anything from Face of Australia so I'm hoping this will make a great first impression! I can't wait to use it.

Apart from the Priceline sale, I also picked up the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and guys, I absolutely recommend this eyelash curler because it is amazing! It curls my short, asian lashes beautifully! I picked it up at David Jones in Chadstone for $29, best investment ever!
What did you pick up from the Priceline sale? Comment down below with your haul or what you bought!

1 comment :

  1. Great haul! Let me know how the mascara goes, I really want to try it too. I have the same eye lash curler and I love it. Check out my Priceline haul here :)

    Nhi xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts