Liebster Award | Part 2

Wednesday 9 October 2013


Hello my lovely bloggers, I'm back again to do the Liebster Award as I was tagged by the lovely Citra from Faithopeloving! Thank you so much for tagging me, you have a wonderful blog! (I hope you're reading this) Anyways, surely you guys know the go with the Liebster Award so I'll jump straight into it! You can read my first Liebster Award here! (If you're interested in reading)

1. What is your holy grail make up product?
I would have to say .. my Nivea Lip Balm in Milk and Honey (as boring as it sounds), it really moisturises my lips and I don't think I can't live without it.
2. If you could only have one type of hairstyle throughout your entire life, what would it be?
I would probably rock loose curls! It's effortless, gives a little volume and looks fabulous for any occasion! I wouldn't mind doing my hair like this right now actually ..
3. Favourite part of doing makeup?
I think it would be .. contour, blush and highlight!
4. High end makeup and drugstore skincare or drugstore makeup and high end skincare?
Hard choice .. but I would probably choose drugstore makeup and high end skincare. It would be awesome to use high end makeup but I think skincare is most important especially in creating a prefect canvas before applying makeup true?
5. Do you read blogs, magazines or both?
I read magazines occasionally or when I want that exact issue but usually I read blogs more so as I find it more informative and accessible and I don't have to pay for it haha :)
6. What products are always in your every day makeup bag?
Hmm, Crabtree and Evelyn Handcream, Maybelline Colour Whisper in Lust for Blush, Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, Marc Jacobs Daisy Roll On Perfume, Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm, Panadol .. hair ties and bobby pins!
7. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
I would probably be a dog haha. As typical as it sounds, I love how dogs are loyal and trustworthy, which is something I believe (or I hope!) I have.
8. If you had to change your blog URL, what would you change it to?
Never really thought about this but if I had a choice, I wouldn't change it cos I really like it the way it is. But if I had to then maybe .. I don't know! Hahaha I will get back to this ..
9. Do you ever dream about a romance between you and your celebrity crush?
Totally, Ryan Gosling is amazing! And Zac Efron. And Ian Somerhalder. But my boyfriend beats all of them! Hahahahahaha.
10. Favourite food?
Another hard question .. it would probably have to be pasta/pizza. I love me some carbs and both of them fulfil my needs!
11. Currently, what is your favourite blog?
I love all blogs but I guess right now I would have to say 'Chelle from Cosmetic Cupcake!
12. What have you learned from blogging?
I learned that the beauty community is huge and there are sooo many products out there to try. Everyone is so helpful in voicing their own opinions about certain products which really helps me before I buy an actual product :)

I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a little better! I hope ya'll having a great evening and I will chat to you in my next post! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts