July Empties Post: #1

Monday 29 July 2013

Hi friends! Back again with another post which I've never done before! My first 'Empties' post. Not sure what Empties is? Well it's basically products that I've used up for the month and giving little reviews on them. I love watching Hollyannaeree's empties videos, I find it interesting and always looking out for new products to try. So what are we waiting for? Let's jump right into it!

I love most of Nivea's lip balms and I especially love the Camomile and Calendula one. I've been using this for a long time now; it leaves my lips so moisturized and hydrated and is much better suited for me than the Maybelline Babylips. There's only a little bit more left and I'm using it up but I thought I would just toss it into this post since it's nearly out anyways. Definitely recommend it, I also recommend the one in the yellow packaged tube aswell. (I can't remember the name ..)
My favourite exfoliate cleanser ever. It's the St. Ives Apricot Scrub which has little micro sand particles (at least I think it's sand) which could seem a little harsh on your skin especially if you have sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend using this on a daily basis but I think about 3-4 times a week and good enough to keep your skin clear and also fight blemishes. This product is a little more on the expensive side ($10 is a lot of money! Haha) but I would really recommend this exfoliate.  
Going on to my favourite moisturizer. It's the Nivea Control Shine Mattifying Gel Cream which is great for people who have oily/combination skin. I am particularly oily around my T-Zone and on warmer days, this is my life saver. I like using this under my foundation as it leaves me skin feeling cool, smooth and perfect to create a flawless complexion. It's an affordable product and I have repurchased this again! 
Ummmmmm self explanatory! I like the scent of this product but I much prefer Femwash which has a lovely scent and also leaves me nice and fresh! I don't hate this brand or anything, I just don't think I'll repurchase this but I'll still recommend it since it says that it claims.

So that is it for my Empties post guys, I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading and please comment down below telling me the products you've used up this month!

Until next time, xx
Nina Ngo 

5 comments :

  1. I love Nivea lip balms, we don't have the camomile one in Ireland :( will have to keep an eye out for it though :) nice post!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! You would love it if you love Nivea products. Look for it on maybe Amazon or any website retailer that distributes Nivea!

      Thanks for commenting lovely, xx

      Delete
  2. Yellow tube = Kiss of Milk and Honey!(?)(Something like that)

    Maybe I should pick up the Camomile and Calendula one next! How does it smell like? c:

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the one! It smells like chamomile tea to be honest! Pick one up and tell me what you think of it :))

      Delete
    2. I will! Eventually after I finish one tube of lip balm ._.''

      Delete

Popular Posts