The Perfect Red Lip | Face Of Australia

Monday 24 February 2014

Hello loves! Long time no post, I know, I know!

Thinking about sporting a red lip for an upcoming event? Well I'm going to recommend you some great products that you will be able to find in your local Priceline, at an affordable price to perfect the red lip. I'm not the one to use lip liner underneath my lipstick but from my own personal experience, it's much better to outline and fill in your lips with the right colour lip liner to keep the lipstick from feathering or bleeding. I recently purchased the Face Of Australia Mechanical Lip Liner in "Red" and I can't say good enough things about this product, it is highly pigmented, true to colour, is retractable and also has an inbuilt sharper to ensure that your pencil is always precise. This lip liner retails at Priceline for $9.95 which is a steal because the product itself is awesome.
I also purchased the new Face Of Australia Lasting Looks Lip Crème in 'For Red-er' and I gotta tell you guys that this is one of the best lip formulas I have ever tried. It retails for $10.95 at Priceline which again, is a bargain. It's so creamy and glides on like butter, definitely what I'm looking for in a lip stick. It has a slight blue undertone, which in my opinion suits my skin tone and it also makes my teeth look extra pearly white! And have I mentioned that it's long lasting? This lipstick stains my lips after it has set and the best thing about it? It doesn't dry out my lips. I usually use a lip balm at the start off my makeup routine which helps the lip liner to glide alittle easier but even without it, it still goes on like a dream. I wore this lip combination on Valentine's Day with my boyfriend and really loved how it tied my whole look together. I had simple eye look using my Stila 'In the Light' palette (read my review here) and having a bold red lip just made it look clean and classy.
Definitely pick up these two products if you haven't already, I would recommend them to EVERYONE! I own three lip crèmes and am now obsessed with buying the rest of the collection. If you guys are interested in seeing the other two shades I have, leave a comment below! Hope you guys enjoyed reading and I will talk to you in my next post!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts